Why won't specific recently uploaded album(s) stream on my android phone over Google Music?
I uploaded a few albums to my Google Play Music account today. Some (not all) of them won't stream over the app on my phone for some reason. Getting the classic "Music temporarily unavailable, can't play the stream you requested" error. The albums DO play on my computer via the browser player however, which is the strange part to me. I am trying to stream them over wifi, not data. Just to be super clear the albums are NOT stored anywhere on my phone or sd card, I'm trying to stream them over wifi.
In an attempt to solve the problem I have, in no order:
1) Refreshed my library on the desktop version of Google Music
2) Cleared the cache and data from the app on my phone
3) Refreshed the app on my phone
4) Restarted my phone before and after doing the above
5) Double checked that the files are supported file type with the appropriate permissions (mp3s, not protected)
6) Checked to make sure the app in general works (music plays normally for other albums, including ones I uploaded recently before and after these ones)
None of the above worked.
Thanks for your help!