Many times when you install a new rom, can to happen that erase the esn and your phone no can to do calls or send messages. So this is my support to repair ESN. So if you work, let me to know.
1) Firstly write the ESN of your phone.
2) To do a note in the notes block from your PC with the next:
echo 'AT+EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1"' >/dev/pttycmd1
echo 'AT+EGMR=1,10,"IMEI_2"' >/dev/pttycmd1
In "IMEI 1" YOU WRITE YOUR ESN. YOU DON'T ERASE THE quotes just erase the word IMEI 1.
(3) the file that you created (can give you the)
name you want) have fun with the memory of your
Android or a Micro SD, the joke is that the
Open in your device.
(4) low the ANDROID TERMINAL application
EMULATOR is totally free in playstore gone
(5) now opens your text file and copy the
first line from echo to cmd1, for that
just select the line and with the radio button
Please COPY or copy
6) on ANDROID TERMINAL EMULATOR, once
you open the app hits the line you copied and
push enter (on the digital keypad, just copy the)
text, no matter that there is a little character
in the application).
(7) repeat the process with the second line.
(8) restart your device with the SIMS
inside (if before the tapeworms in device not you)
worry doesn't pass anything)
(9) ready and are your IMEI restored! Now already
You can use your lines without problem!
As you can see! in less than 10 steps and less than 5
minutes are going to retrieve your IMEI, is very
simple and don't need much knowledge, more
that the copy and paste text.